Cadence Park school is home for nearly 900 families this year, and your PTSA supports all of them, regardless of learning model chosen.
By donating, your family enriches the educational experience of all our children. Your donation supports:
Assemblies (when allowed)
Reflections Art Program
Technology for Learning
...and much more
This year we are combining the Pledge Drive with membership, so everyone who makes a minimum pledge of $15 automatically becomes a member of the Cadence Park PTSA
The Cadence Park Pledge Drive Runs From 9/14 Through 10/5
This is our biggest fundraiser, and we need your support to fund important programs for Cadence Park. Donate online through our secure link by clicking the button below. The Cadence Park pledge drive allows your PTSA to raise funds for the school year. The Cadence Park PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
In order to meet our fundraising goals, we ask for a contribution of $125.00 per student. However, all donations are appreciated and we ask that each family determine what they can give to support Cadence Park PTSA.
Please Read! To make a donation and qualify for the incentives follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Membership Site by clicking the "join" button below.
2. If you are only purchasing one membership for $15, select that choice only.
3. For all other pledge levels, you must purchase 2 memberships and then click on the donate button.
4. The donate button will bring up the above levels, minus the $30 membership fees for two, plus an additional choice for "custom amount". This will allow you to make a donation in any amount you choose.
5. The incentives will be awarded based on membership selections done between July 1, 2020 and October 5th, 2020. Prizes and incentives will be distributed after the conclusion of the pledge drive.